Glandless circulation pump with threaded connection or flange connection, EC motor with automatic power adjustment.
Hot-water heating systems of all kinds, air-conditioning systems, closed cooling circuits, industrial circulation systems.
||Wilo-Yonos MAXO-D 32/0.5-7
||High-efficiency pump (screw-end or flange-end pump), electronically controlled
||Nominal connection diameter
||Nominal delivery head range [m]
Special features/product advantages
- Very high efficiency due to ECM technology
- LED display for showing the set delivery head
- Quick and convenient electrical connection with Wilo plug
- Collective fault signal on all types for assuring system availability
- Simple installation due to PN 6/PN 10 combination flanges (with DN 32 to DN 65)
- Application possible in cooling/air-conditioning systems without ambient temperature limitation
- Pump housing with cataphoretic coating for preventing corrosion due to condensation formation
- Double pump for main/standby operation
- Δp-c for constant differential pressure
- Δp-v for variable differential pressure
- Setting the operating mode
- Setting of pump output (delivery head)
- Infinitely variable power adjustment according to the operating mode
- Deblocking function
- Soft start
- Integrated full motor protection
Signal and display functions
- Collective fault signal (potential-free NC contact)
- Fault signal light
- LED segment display for displaying the delivery head and fault codes
Double pump function
- Main/standby operation: for an automatic fault-actuated switchover, a corresponding switchgear must be provided on-site.
- Predefined control mode and set delivery head must be identical for both pumps.
- Wrench attachment point on pump body (for threaded pipe union pumps)
- Quick electrical connection with Wilo plug. For the connection of the mains and SSM lines, with integrated strain relief
- For flange-end pumps: Flange versions
- Standard version for pumps DN 32 to DN 65: Combination flange PN 6/10 (flange PN 16 acc. to EN 1092-2) for counter flanges PN 6 and PN 16
Scope of delivery
- Incl. washers for flange screws (for nominal connection diameters DN 32 - DN 65)
- Including installation and operating instructions
Below are related articles that you may find helpful.
How to Read a Pump Curve (Blog Article)