Control panels can be used for control and operation of a submersed or surface electric pump with a direct start-up. The control panel can manually and automatically control an electric pump.
The control panels are available in single or three phase for operation of one or two pumps and they can be used with 1,2, 3 or 4 float switches, differential or direct. Optional extras available are audible alarms, audible/visual alarms, remote control and timed control.
- QMD / QTD - Control Panels
Starting at £593.70 £494.75
- 2EP Series -Control Panels For Borehole/Surface Pumps
Starting at £347.00 £289.17
- EBARA 1EPBH -Control Panels For Borehole/Surface Pumps
Starting at £317.80 £264.83
- DAB E-BOX Control Panels
Starting at £559.36 £466.13
- Wilo Switchgear EC-Drain 2 x 4.0£535.50 £446.25
- Wilo Switchgear EC-Drain 1 x 4.0£394.80 £329.00
- Wilo Drain Control 2
Starting at £1,564.50 £1,303.75
- Wilo Drain Control 1
Starting at £1,454.25 £1,211.87