Design:Glandless circulation double pump with screwed connection, blocking-current proof EC motor and integrated electronic power control.
Application:All hot water heating systems, air-conditioning applications, industrial circulation systems.
||Wilo-Yonos PICO-D 30/1-6
||High-efficiency pump (screw-end pump), electronically controlled
||Nominal connection diameter
||Nominal delivery head range [m]
Special features/product advantages
- LED display for adjusting the setpoint in 0.1 m increments and showing effective consumption
- Tool-free electrical connection using the Wilo-Connector
- Unique pump venting function per pump
- Double pump for individual (Δp-c and Δp-v) or parallel operation (Δp-c)
- Very high starting torque for reliable starting
- Energy efficiency index (EEI) from ≤ 0.23
- Δ p-c for constant differential pressure
- Δ p-v for variable differential pressure
- Setting the operating mode
- Setting of pump output (delivery head)
- Venting function
- Infinitely variable power adjustment according to the operating mode
- Automatic deblocking function
Signal and display functions
- Display of power consumption in W
- Display of the current pumping head for setting
- Indication of fault signals (error codes)
- Quick electrical connection with Wilo-Connector
- Venting function
- Blocking-current proof motor
- Particle filter
Double pump function
- Main/standby mode (automatic fault-actuated switchover/time-dependent pump cycling). If the double pump is to be operated in the main/standby mode, the control mode and the delivery head must be set so they are identical.
- Parallel operation (efficiency-optimised peak-load activation and deactivation). If the double pump is to be operated in parallel/peak-load operation, the control mode Δp-c must be set with the same delivery head.
An additional switchgear is required for switching the pumps, e.g. in the event of a fault.
Scope of delivery
- Installation and operating instructions
- Screwed connections
- Adapter fittings
- Wilo-Connector with 2 m connection cable and shockproof plug
- Angle plug with 2 m connection cable
Below are related articles that you may find helpful.
How to Read a Pump Curve (Blog Article)